Everybody’s got a DOT horror story.
But some things are worse, right?
1. Like getting a hangnail?
2. Or when your hand is too big to get at the Pringles?
3. Opening a chip bag that’s 90% air is pretty bad, no?
4. And getting stuck with the crust isn’t great…
5. And this donut icing disaster is never good…
6. Or this Reese’s tragedy?
7. Not bad enough? What about Atlanta during rush hour?
8. Or spilling hot coffee when you hit a pothole?
9. Or here’s a bad one. What about when this happens to your seatbelt?
10. Or when your taco completely falls apart?
11. Or brain freeze?
Okay, fine, you’re right. There’s nothing worse than the DOT.
Subscribe to our blog here:
Author: Steele Roddick
Steele is a writer and editor who grew up in a family of truckers. His grandfather owned a small trucking business for years. Being legally blind, however, Steele knew he could never drive and needed to find different ways to contribute. These days he does so with his words and by promoting LoadPal, an app he likes to think his grandfather, and certainly his grandmother, would have loved.